Dumbain Farm is now taking bookings from the 15th of July 2020. Starting with small steps, we will reopen this summer using the self contained Granary and Stable.
We have made changes to the way we normally operate to ensure our policies align with current Scottish Government Advice on COVID-19 (Ref: UK Hospitality Guidance & Gov Scot). We will continue to monitor changes announced and adjust our policies accordingly.
We have also committed to the Air B&B Enhanced Cleaning Prototcol, which was developed with expert guidance and have completed training.
Our priority remains to the safety and wellbeing of our guests - we want to make sure you feel safe and welcome at Dumbain Farm.
If you are planning to stay with us, please familiarise yourself with the travel guidance and Scottish Government rules prior to arrival.
During Your Stay
- Social distancing will be observed in all open areas as required by local regulation.
- Hand sanitiser will be available at the entrance to your room and regular use is encouraged.
- Continental breakfast will be provided for guests to prepare.
- Guests will be discouraged from wandering around the farm and making contact with farm machinery and gates.
- All rooms will be cleaned and disinfected in line with government standards prior to arrival.
- Rooms will not be cleaned during your stay - fresh towels can be dropped off at your room if required.
- We now accept Apple & Google Pay as well as debit/credit cards for payment and encourage contactless payments.
- Friends and/or family will not be permitted on the premises to visit.
- Checkout is no later than 10am.
- Arrival time has been changed to anytime after 5pm - to allow for cleaning.
Booking Policy Changes
- Cancellations must be made more than 4 days prior to the date of arrival. Otherwise full payment is expected, unless I can re-book your room.
- In the event that Government advice changes and we re-enter lockdown, guests will be advised to cancel their future bookings.
- If, during your stay, you or another guest show signs of COVID-19 symptoms, you will be advised to cancel the remainder of your booking and return home.
- You may be advised to cancel your future booking in the event there is a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19 at Dumbain Farm.
If you have any questions please get in touch.